In this 5-day workshop, I’m going to guide you in understanding and then experiencing your natural state of self-trust, befriend your lived experience so you feel sane again, and reconnect with your innate value. You will leave with practices and strategy to make this your daily normal life.
This is for codependents who are ready to experience real self-trust, soothing of their pain, and their own innate value.
Want to know what we’re going to explore? Check it out:
Even worse, they’re using strategies that reinforce their sense of inadequacy and flaws…
What happens then?
To thrive, you must have the right approach and practices or you will not succeed.
Like most things, we either learn from personal experience or learn it from another
I’ve lived it myself, and my strategies come from my real-life experiences that helped me live a life I enjoy. These same strategies have helped over 700 recovering codependents experience and enjoy who they are. I look forward to seeing what they do for you.
My approach consistently results in clarity, sanity, emotional soothing, and deeper self-worth (per the feedback of 90% of my students; the remaining 10% needed additional support in other areas to achieve that)
This is what you can expect to learn in my 5-day workshop.
In this 5-day workshop, I’m going to go through everything you need to know to heal your codependency. This includes learning how to soothe anxiety, emotional pain, restore trust in yourself, and reconnect with your true inner worth.
Here are the 2 intentions I have for your time in the workshop:
My desire is that you experience emotional soothing, more self-trust, mental clarity, and feel your innate worth as the person you are.
And while I can’t say I’ve discovered some imaginary “path”…
I know what works and what doesn’t.
I’ve been able to experience peace, joy, and confidence in being myself that only comes from understanding how to know, love and care for who I am.
If you’re seeking this, I am excited to help you begin to experience the same.
I Am Excited To See How Your Confidence, Healing, And Happiness Grows With My Strategy.
And I’m making this strategy accessible to anyone through my workshop, because I believe everyone should have this…
Join the 1000+ students who have experienced my trainings and experience for yourself more freedom, peace, and care.
What codependency really is and how it was created and fostered in your life
The 3 Necessities that codependency is attempting to fulfill for you and why understanding these are essential to your long-term freedom from being codependent
How To Soothe Your Tension and Anxiety
In total, on day one we’re going to make sure that you can interrupt your codependency through soothing your nervous system and feel a bit safer with change and what you are facing.
Understand your first natural state of being: trusting yourself
The simple question that aligns you back with your natural self-trust
The practice that brings self-trust alive in safe, deep ways
You’ll walk away from this training understanding how to trust yourself again naturally and with ease.
How to shift from seeking worth to being it
The Simple Practice Of To Discover, Feel, & Trust Your Innate Value
How to orient back to your worth after rejection
You’ll exit Day Three understanding what your worth actually is and how to connect to it.
How to identify what is actually happening in 4 questions
The 3-step practice that brings harmony, regulation, and peace to emotions and feeling crazy fast
How to believe yourself again in a way that LASTS
In short: You’re going to know exactly how to determine what really happened and how to soothe the pain involved, and believe yourself again.
Help you understand how to implement these pieces in a way that you experience as more confidence, peace, and clarity.
The Two Commitments that help you make this a daily normal in your life
Your next steps in amplifying and cementing your new growth, skills, and healing
I’m going to ensure that you have the daily strategy, support, and practices to make these changes last for the rest of your life.
All of this, for ̶$1̶9̶7̶ $47
Plus, I’m going to help you implement by giving you the step-by-step guides that make this happen.
At the end of the workshop, I will help you determine what makes most sense to do next in your healing journey, all based on where you are in that journey.
I MENTOR CODEPENDENTS WHO ARE SEEKING TO BE THEMSELVES.
JOIN THE WORKSHOP TODAY
Enter your email and your seat will be reserved!